Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hi, I'm Melissa!

And I am far from perfect. I am a stay at home mom to a beautiful little 2 year old girl named Elizabeth. I have many faults including the tendency to look on the dark side. I have many challenges with depression and while I will probably indulge and share my good news and my hard times, I also will try to share my thoughts on ways to lift spirits. I know not everything will work for everyone, but maybe something I see someone else might benefit from. I am LDS and it will probably show in some of my posts. I ask you please to be respectful of my beliefs as I try to be respectful of other people's beliefs.

My goal starting this blog is a little cloudy. I guess part of starting this is that I'm a writer at heart and I feel the need to tell a story but I feel like with a little kid anxiously exploring her world, I just don't have time to explore my own imagination. Maybe someday I'll write and maybe someday I'll share some short stories in this blog, maybe though I won't. Right now I'm just trying to feel my flow through this and I'm figuring it out as I go. I know this is a terrible way to start a blog but I don't care. This is my journey to find joy and happiness so I'll indulge myself where I like. I may be entirely alone on my journey here but I feel I need to get this out of my head and into the universe. If you join me for the journey, I welcome you and wish you luck in finding joy in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment